So here is a list of things we are praying for:
1. That the baby would be perfectly healthy and need very minimal time in NICU if any at all and would be healthy and strong enough to be released from the hospital at the same time as myself.
2. This surgery would be shockingly smooth and easy with no complications.
3. That nursing would be as simple as it has been with my other babies. That my milk production would be maintained and we could find the right combination of safe hormones.
4. That my oncologist would be able to do the surgery and her baby would wait to arrive (she is due Aug 4th).
5. That the rest of the kiddos would be relaxed and flexible with all of the transitioning between family and friends’ houses.
6. That God’s Glory would be evident in all this.